This information is a snapshot in time. The number of COVID-19 cases is constantly changing.
Per the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) website/map as of March 29, 2023 at 1:05 p.m.: Gillespie County: 3620 confirmed positive cases (since the pandemic began); 2587 probable cases (since the pandemic began); 120 fatalities.
For more information, visit: https://www.gillespiecounty.org/page/Coronavirus%20Year%202020%20webpage
There are things that everyone can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you feel sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then wash your hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Practice Social Distancing.
• Wear a mask or face covering.