EFFECTIVE 13 March 2020:
New Procedures for Veterans Service Office Appointments
Due to the Coronavirus concerns we will be changing the way the Veterans Service Office operates. Effective immediately we are implementing new procedures for appointments:
1. If you are sick, have a cold, cough, or flu, etc. please stay home. If you have a scheduled appointment with this office, please call and cancel the appointment and we can reschedule it or you can call back to reschedule when you are no longer ill.
2. We will work by APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk-ins. Please call if you have a question or if you need to schedule an appointment. We will be doing extended telephone interview/appointments instead of automatically scheduling an in-person appointment.
3. If you need to provide us documents: DD-214, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Medical Records and you are able to scan and email these documents please do so. Otherwise we will tell you what to bring for a future in-person appointment.
4. If you leave a message, we will call you back in the order you called. This might be at the end of the day or the next day depending on the amount of telephone calls we have received.
5. Our goal is to keep VSO healthy so that we can continue to assist our many Veterans in Gillespie County. Thank you for your cooperation.