Home | Sitemap | Contact | Staff Portal
COVID-19 DISASTER MITIGATION
GILLESPIE COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
*NO ACCESS COURTHOUSE*
As per Governor Abbott’s order of April 1st, 2020 the Gillespie County Clerk’s Office will only perform duties as set out as “essential” being Judicial Court procedures and Land Recording services in support of mortgage and real estate services and transactions.
1. For certified copies of birth, death and marriage-business shall only be conducted through mail and email. Please call our office for the procedure. (PHONE NUMBER 830/997-6515)
2. Email addresses are located on the web-site at: www.gillespiecounty.org under the County Clerk Office for each clerk in office.
3. Land records can be searched at our web-site and copies of images purchased from Sept 1989 to present. Other indexes back to sovereignty are available, but you will need to contact clerk’s office for copies of documents.
4. NO MARRIAGE LICENSES SHALL BE ISSUED
5. Criminal payments can be made on-line by credit card at web-site or mail payments to: Gillespie County Clerk; 101 W. Main, Unit #13, Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
This is in effort to keep everyone safe and limit in-person contact. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this time together.
Mary Lynn Rusche
Gillespie County Clerk
Copyright © 2016 - Gillespie County Texas
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM