Home | Sitemap | Contact | Staff Portal | Web Site Accessibility
County Elections Home Page
Gillespie County Precincts Map
click for info...
Texas Precincts Maps
Note: Data based on the 2010 General Election Precincts.
Texas Voter Information
cllick for info...
Check Your Voter Registration Status
Gillespie County "Ballot By Mail" Application
Note: Last day to apply for ballot by mail (received, not postmarked) is 4 p.m. CST
Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
click for application form...
Texas Secretary of State Information on "Ballot By Mail" Application
click for website...
* Physical Address: 102 East San Antonio St. Suite C *
* Mailing Address: P.O. Box 351 *
* Fredericksburg, TX 78624 *
* Phone 830-997-6518 * Fax 830-990-2307 *
Welcome to the "Candidate Corner"!
Below you will find all the information you need as a candidate for office.
The FIRST thing you must do before announcing candidacy for ANY office is file a Campaign Treasurer Appointment.
(Republican Candidates / Democratic Candidates)
Candidates Filing Period:
First Day to File for a place on the Ballot: November 9th, 2019
Last Day to File for a place on the Ballot: December 9th, 2019 (6:00pm)
Candidate Information Sheet
1) 2019 Filing Schedule for Candidates & Officeholders
2) Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates who file locally
3a) FORM: Appointment of Campaign Treasurer (CTA)
3b) FORM: Campaign Finance Report (C/OH)
3c) FORM: Code of Fair Campaign Practices (CFCP)
4a) INSTRUCTIONS: Appointment of Campaign Treasurer
4b) INSTRUCTIONS: Campaign Finance Report
5) Political Fundraisers – What you need to know
1) Qualifications for Office
2) FORM: Application for a Place on the Primary Ballot
3) FORM: Petition in Lieu of a Filing Fee (For Primary Use Only)
The Listing of Offices up for Election in Year 2020.
Local Non-Judicial Candidate/Officeholder Packet
Local Non-Judicial Candidate/Officeholder Important Contact Information
If you don't find what you are looking for, then call the elections office at: (830) 997-6518.
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 SAMPLE BALLOTS
All Election Public Notices Information
Voter Registration Information
(Past & Present)
Copyright © 2016 - Gillespie County Texas
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM