Home | Sitemap | Contact | Staff Portal
Gillespie County Precincts Map
click for info...
Texas Precincts Maps
Note: Data based on the 2010 General Election Precincts.
Texas Voter Information
cllick for info...
Check Your Voter Registration Status
Voter Registration Application Form
County Tax Assessor-Collector
Vicki J. Schmidt
101 W. Main St, Mail Unit #2
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Phone: (830) 997-6519
click for website...
Gillespie County "Ballot By Mail" Application
Note: Last day to apply for ballot by mail (received, not postmarked) is 4 p.m. CST
Friday, May 11, 2018.
click for application form...
Texas Secretary of State Information on "Ballot By Mail" Application
MAY 22, 2018 PRIMARY RUNOFF ELECTION DAY
- Last day to Register to Vote is Monday, April 23, 2018.
- Last day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked) is Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- First day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance is Monday, May 14, 2018. Location: Gillespie County Courthouse, 101 W Main St.
- Last day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance is Friday, May 18, 2018.
- The Primary Runoff Election will take place on Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
- Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail unless an exception applies a ballot postmarked by Election Day (Tuesday, May 22, 2018) must be received by the early voting clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23, 2018. If there is no postmark, early voting clerk must receive these ballots by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day (unless overseas deadline applies).
** Public Notice: May 2018 Early Voting Hours and Location Information **
(click above to view pdf file)
May 22, 2018 Election Democratic Polling Locations
(click above to view pdf file)
May 22, 2018 Election Republican Polling Locations
March 6, 2018 Democratic Sample Ballot
March 6, 2018 Republican Sample Ballot
Election totals from Election Day (Early Voting and Grand Total)
Democratic Primary March 2018
Republican Primary March 2018
Do not possess and cannot reasonably obtain one of these IDs? Fill out a declaration at the polls describing a reasonable impediment to obtaining it, and show a copy or original of one of the following supporting forms of ID: A government document that shows your name and an address, including your voter registration certificate; Current utility bill; Bank statement; Government check; Paycheck; or (a) A certified domestic (from a U.S. state or territory) birth certificate or (b) a document confirming birth admissible in a court of law which establishes your identity (which may include a foreign birth document).
* With the exception of the U.S. Citizenship Certificate, for voters aged 18-69, the acceptable form of photo identification must
be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place. A person 70
years of age or older may use a form of acceptable photo identification that has expired if the identification is otherwise valid.
Exemptions: Voters with a disability may apply with the county voter registrar for a permanent exemption to showing acceptable photo ID or following the Reasonable Impediment Declaration procedure at the polls. Voters with a religious objection to being photographed or voters who do not present an acceptable form of photo identification or follow the Reasonable Impediment Declaration procedure at the polls because of certain natural disasters may apply for a temporary exemption to showing an acceptable form of photo identification or following the Reasonable Impediment Declaration procedure at the polls. Please contact your voter registrar for more details.
COUNTY EXTENSION AGRILIFE OFFICE - Map
95 Frederick Rd, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
COUNTY YARD - HARPER - Map
125 S Ranch Road 783, Harper, TX 78631
USDA FSA NRCS FACILITY - Map
1906 N Llano St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
JAIL FACILITY - Map
104 Industrial Loop, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Copyright © 2016 - Gillespie County Texas
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM